The router is the center of your home network. It's not a "set it and forget" type of device, but you can log in to find out what settings are available for customizing or optimizing performance on this important networking hardware!
Why log in to your Wi-Fi router?
- Change your network name and password: When you first set up your Wi-Fi network, TESCE423758768 seemed like a great choice. But when it comes time to change the default password and name for this device in order to get things going on an alternate path again (or just because they’ve been forgotten), there are steps that must be taken!
- Change your router login: Login to your router is a very important step in security. To make sure that you’re up to date with the latest changes, log in to this page as soon as possible and update from default settings for privacy reasons!
- Choose your security level: Select the best security mode to protect your sensitive information from watchful eyes.
How to log in to your router?
When you're looking to log into your router, there is no one way that will work for every brand. However, the basics are similar across most manufacturers and this article discusses some ways in which they differ from one another!
- Launch a web browser like Google Chrome, Edge, or Safari.
- Type your IP address into the search bar and press Enter.
- Your router’s login page will appear. Type in your default username and password unless you’ve already changed it to a unique one.
What if I don’t know my login credentials?
If you don't know your default login information, it may be in the user's manual. Some systems also provide a password recovery feature similar to those on email and social media accounts- so make sure that when prompted for any of this info located at the bottom side up near the serial number, they are actually close by!
Call on (855) 210-8883 to know more about how a router works!