CenturyLink is a one of the most popular providers of internet, TV and phone services in the United States. With CenturyLink Internet Only Plans, you can get the best possible service without any contracts or hidden fees. You can choose from a variety of CenturyLink internet plans that offer different speeds and features at affordable prices. There are a number of different plans and deals available for new customer as well as for existing customer.
Centurylink has various plans and price options to choose from, making it easy to select the perfect plan for your needs. You can choose from basic internet service, premium packages with bells and whistles. CenturyLink has a multiple internet plan that will work for you. Centurylink plans and prices are always cost-effective with high-speed internet. When you choose an internet plan, you get exclusive CenturyLink discounts on every plan.
CenturyLink's consistent pricing is a desirable aspect as it allows customers to have a clear understanding of what they will be charged. This is preferred over unpredictable price fluctuations or promotional offers that require attention. Regardless, CenturyLink does offer unique promotions that are advertised, but may only be found online and limited to specific geographical locations.
CenturyLink offers two different types of internet. There is first type is fiber and another type is DSL. Fiber is available in 25 metropolitan areas, and DSL is available everywhere else. DSL service starts at $50 per month.
1. Free Installation and Modem Lease with Fiber Gigabit Plan
This plan comes with a free installation and premium modem lease, which is a $329 value. With Quantum Fiber 360 WiFi included at no charge (where available), you can enjoy a seamless online experience.
2. Simply Unlimited Internet, DSL Connection
If fiber internet is not available in your area, CenturyLink offers Simply Unlimited Internet with a DSL connection starting at $50 per month. This plan comes with a free installation. Choose from various speeds to fit your online needs.
3. 30-Day Free Trial of Bark Parental Control Tools
As a family-friendly company, CenturyLink partners with Bark to offer parents a comprehensive parental control tool. You can try Bark for free for 30 days, and get 20% off per month after the trial period. With Bark, you can monitor your children's social media, texting, and screen time easily and remotely.
4. CenturyLink Refer and Earn Program for Cash Rewards
CenturyLink's Refer and Earn program allows you to refer friends and family members to CenturyLink and receive up to $500 in cash rewards per calendar year. You can earn up to $100 depending on the selected plan for referrals for plans with speeds between 100 Mbps and 940 Mbps and up to $50 for plans with speeds below 100 Mbps.
5. No Additional or Hidden Fees
Unlike some other internet providers, CenturyLink has minimal additional fees. Most of the fees are avoidable, such as the modem leasing fee of $15 per month. You can purchase a modem for $200 plus tax. CenturyLink charges an unavoidable one-time activation fee of $19.99 on all its plans, and the professional installation fee could reach up to $149 depending on the technology at your address. However, CenturyLink suggests opting for free in-state self-installation options.
|No contracts, cancel anytime||Some plans charge for a modem|
|Minimum speeds of 100Mbps||Fiber not available in all areas|
|Fiber connections up to gigabit speed|
1. Affordable CenturyLink Plans : With CenturyLink plans starting as low as $49/month, you can enjoy high-speed internet without breaking the bank balance.
2. Equipment Rental: CenturyLink offers modem and router rental for a monthly fee.
3. No Lag Time or Delays: CenturyLink's exceptional service coverage ensures that there's virtually no lag time or delays when you're working from home or streaming your favorite shows. You can enjoy a seamless experience without any interruptions.
4. Standard Installation Kits: CenturyLink offers easy-to-follow standard installation kits that empower customers to set up their own internet connection.
5. Add-on Services: CenturyLink offers add-on services like TV and home phone plans, so you can bundle your services and save money. You can choose between DISH TV or DIRECTV and enjoy unlimited local and nationwide calling CenturyLink's home phone plans.
6. Dependable Customer Support: CenturyLink's always-available technical support ensures that you can get help with any issues you may have.
7. No Hidden Fees: CenturyLink offers transparent pricing with no hidden fees, so you can budget your internet expenses with peace of mind. You'll only pay for what you signed up for, with no surprise charges or fees.
|Plan name||Monthly Price (savings)||Deal|
|Internet + Phone||$85 per month (varies)||
|Internet + DIRECTV||Varies||
|Internet + DISH||Varies||
1. Research the available plans
Before you sign up for a CenturyLink internet plan, research the available options and compare the prices. Look for plans that match your internet usage habits, and consider factors such as speed, data allowance, and contract terms.
2. Negotiate with CenturyLink
If you have been a long-time customer with CenturyLink, you can always negotiate your current plan's price. Ask to speak with customer retention or a customer loyalty specialist and negotiate a reduced rate or any other promotions or discounts available.
3. Bundle your services
CenturyLink offers internet + TV services that allow you to save money by combining several services in a bundle package. For instance, if you bundle your internet services with television or phone services, you can save some extra cash in the process of securing both your entertainment and connectivity needs simultaneously.
4. Check for promotions and offers
CenturyLink offers a range of promotions and special offers on its plans. These promotions can include discounts, waived fees, and free installations. You can usually find these promotions by visiting the company’s website, or by calling the customer service department.
1. How much does CenturyLink cost a month?
CenturyLink DSL internet costs $50 per month for unlimited usage. There is changing time to time with promotional offers and deals.
2. Do I get a discount for bundling services with CenturyLink?
If you have both CenturyLink internet and phone service, you will get a $10 monthly discount.
3. How much does it cost to install CenturyLink internet?
The cost of CenturyLink internet installation may be between $49 and $99.
4. Is CenturyLink 40 Mbps good??
Yes, you can stream movies, online gaming, internet surfing and TV shows in high definition without any buffering.
5. How to can I get best CenturyLink internet deals ?
You can call on (844) 340-6066 & get deals and offers on CenturyLink internet.